The Purpose of Honors Academic Advising
Honors academic advising is meant to help Honors students achieve their goals and make the most of their Honors College experience. Honors advising is meant to supplement departmental advising, and appointments should focus on the following:
- Fulfilling Honors requirements
- Selecting Honors courses and discussing options for completing Honors requirements
- Getting involved in the Honors College
- Developing academic and post-graduation goals and plans
How to Make an Appointment with your Advisor
- Click the link at the top of the page to find your academic advisor.
- All Honors students are assigned to an Honors academic advisor based on their last name.
- Appointments should be made using the links in the PDF document.
- Please be on time and be prepared.
- If you will be late or must cancel, please notify your advisor as early as possible.
- Spring 2022 Lower Division Course Descriptions
- Honors Academic Advising Syllabus
- Frequently Asked Questions about Being a Member of the Honors College
- Frequently Asked Questions about Advising and Enrollment
- Honors College Curriculum Requirements
- Honors Student Handbook
- TCU Core Curriculum Worksheet
- Courses Approved for the TCU Core Curriculum
- TCU Undergraduate Catalog